An effective, innovative and enthusiastic teacher of ICT offering many years of experience to the teaching role
12 West Garth, Little Weighton, Cottingham, E.Yorks. HU20 3XG.
|Key Skills and Core Competencies
- Expert subject knowledge.
- Fairness: Ability to establish an evenhanded atmosphere for all students.
- Ability to work with established lesson plans
- Versatility in methods of instruction and ability to adapt quickly.
- Flexibility: Ability to adapt to new environments and to the students as individuals.
- Ability to adapt lesson plan/instruction techniques for students with special needs.
- Ability to properly handle misconduct.
- Promoting best performance in academic and social endeavors.
- Cultural awareness regarding cultural diversity in class
- Positive attitude toward children and parents.
- Time management: Especially the ability to use class time effectively.
- Good communication skills, especially verbal.
- Interpersonal and team building skills.
- Problem solving abilities.
|I have a logical approach to problem solving and this has been demonstrated in my management of projects. I have been involved with whole school strategic issues, such as working on the introduction of the VLE, assessing pupils progress and the development of student tracking systems.
|Prior to entering the teaching profession I held management posts in Industry, leading project teams and managing production units.